Local industry working with
Government to support global business
Shepherd Offshore has over 30 years experience in providing logistics support for mobilisations and demobilisations for the offshore industries.
Our two deep water offshore supply bases are ready equipped to handle heavy lift and complex projects, supported by first class people and infrastructure.
Shepherd Offshore is a leading provider of responsible regeneration, providing bespoke manufacturing, design & build, R&D and training facilities for global organisations.
Offshore Technology Park
- Deep water terminal with over 800m+ of quay frontage
- Heavy lift dockside cranes upto 325 tons and 32m reach
- Dedicated to handling all types of cargo and mobilisations
- Oil & Gas Manufacturing Clusters
Neptune Energy Park
- 700m deep water quay frontage
- Purpose built 700T heavy load out pad
- 218m x 32m x 11m - Dry dock marine test facility
- Oil & Gas Manufacturing
- 150 acre site
- 65,000sq ft offices with secure access and car park
- Access to national and international communications via road, rail, air and sea
Land & Property Development
- Land remediation and development (both portside and inland)
- Regeneration specialists
- Bespoke property development
- Industrial demolition & decomissioning
- Commercial and residential property