Operational Quantities 2019/20
Shepherd Offshore would like to thank all company employees, clients, and stakeholders we worked with throughout the 2019/20 operational year. Reflecting on the past year, some of our operational quantities included:
- 99 vessels berthed at OTP and NEP
- Over 135km umbilicals/flowline spooling
- 104 Reels loaded to vessels and transport (max weight 368T)
- Total of over 23,000T load-out tonnage
- 88 Reels discharged from vessels and transport (max weight 120T)
- Total of over 13,000T load-in tonnage
Without having a strong work ethic in-house from our operational and office staff, we would not have achieved the quantities presented. As a Company we continue to deliver success and offer project solutions through a range of different services.
Starting the new operational year in a global pandemic is an unusual time. We continue to support the industry and are working to the government guidelines to fulfil our client’s scope of work. Shepherd Offshore are excited to see what 2020/21 brings. For any project enquiries, please email us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 191 262 9614.