Our Services – People Skills and competencies
At Shepherd Offshore we consider our workforce to be both our greatest asset and the foundation of our company. We’re committed to nurturing an environment of diversity, inclusion and encouragement.
Our career-oriented approach to developing an exceptional workforce includes recruiting outstanding talent and supporting their long-term professional development.
We engage in a wide range of training programmes and recruiting activities, intended to reach a diverse pool of highly-qualified candidates.
Want to work with us?
- We’ll empower you to think independently, to take the initiative and to be innovative
- We’ll invest in your development and equip you with the skills and training you need to excel
- We’ll encourage your personal and professional growth and support you to develop and achieve your career objectives
Our dedication to producing high-quality work, working with integrity and good corporate citizenship means we retain and develop a diverse workforce by providing an environment where people can thrive.
A supportive workplace
All our employees have an annual performance assessment and development process.
- We’ll communicate openly with you, through regular one-on-one and team discussions.
- You’ll have regular opportunities to engage with your line manager in a structured, documented discussion
- You’ll be able to discuss your accomplishments, objectives, opportunities, and future career interests
Want to work in the local and global energy industry?
Are you interested in contributing to a fast-paced and dynamic sector that’s driving responsible regeneration?
Talk to us
Call us on +44 (0)191 262 9614 or email email@example.com